A Professional Indoor Environmental Partner That Helps Address Patient Concerns
Medical Practice and MD-Specific Services
At Mold Inspection Sciences, we understand your goal is to identify what problems exist so that you can build a regimen to bring your patient back to a healthy state of being. As a valued medical practitioner, partner, or referral, we will work hand in hand with you through our customized CIRS Protocol Service to help facilitate a successful outcome. We follow strict protocols to ensure the results of our inspection and testing give you accurate information regarding the health and condition of your patient’s environment they live or work in.
We offers solutions specific to the medical practice industry to ensure that standards are adhered to and patient concerns are addressed. Every project we complete includes comprehensive testing options based on each individual case. Do you have a new patient who needs an environmental investigation completed to assist with their treatment plan? Talk to us about your specific needs and together we’ll put together a specialized plan for you and your patients.
CIRS Protocol Triangle
When we put a patient in the center of the triangle, and surround them with their health care provider, a CIRS savvy remediation contractor and Mold Inspection Sciences, we give them the best possible chance to get back to a healthy life.
Download Our CIRS Services Brochure
Specialized CIRS Protocol Inspection and Testing Services
Our Comprehensive Service Listing
Mold-Specific qPCR Testing (ERMI and HERTSMI)
- DNA-based testing that utilizes Mold Specific Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (MSQPCR) revealing concentrations of 36 different mold species down to the genus level.
Traditional Environmental Sampling
- Air Sampling – Used to determine the types and concentrations of airborne mold spores, and can also determine the presence of other biological particles such as pollens, mites, hyphal fragments, cellulose, synthetic and glass fibers.
- Wall Cavity Sampling – Helps establish the likelihood of mold growth within a property’s wall or ceiling cavities.
- Surface Sampling – Utilized for positive identification of mold sources and to determine specific genus types.
- Dust Sampling – Determines the presence and types of mold growth and/or contamination.
Bacterial and Inflammation Testing
- Actinomycetes testing for gram-positive bacteria utilizing the Chromogenic LAL Assay method.
- Endotoxins and beta-glucans testing using the Chromogenic LAL Assay method.
- Sewage contamination screens for total coliforms, E. coli, and enterococcus.
- Our Multiplex Array for Indoor Allergens (MARIA) screen tests for common allergens including cat, dog, cockroach, dust mites, and more.
Water Quality Testing
- Our indoor water testing works to reveal common contaminants, including total coliforms, E. coli, heavy metals (lead, iron, and manganese), nitrates, nitrites, turbidity, and pH.
- Environmental Mold and Mycotoxin Assessment, also known as EMMA testing, is utilized to reveal 10 toxigenic molds and 15 potentially poisonous mycotoxins via molecular detection.
More Resources from Mold Inspection Sciences
At Mold Inspection Sciences, we pride ourselves on being an industry leader because of our ongoing efforts to educate and provide accurate information to consumers, our focus on outstanding customer service, and by making sure our teams have access to the latest technology. The combination of experience from our team of highly skilled staff and a focus on continuing education makes Mold Inspection Sciences subject-matter experts in all things environmental testing, inspections, and assessments. For more information and insights on what we do, we’re pleased to share with you the following resources.
Through the course of the assessment, our inspector will put together a Sampling Strategy specific to your property that will allow us to pinpoint problem areas, determine overall contamination levels, guide remediation efforts when needed, or in other cases rule out mold as a source of concern. The type of sample and number of samples recommended truly depend on the property and the conditions found during our assessment.
When you need expert advice on mold, allergy, and air quality impacting your family, home, or business, we’ve got the tips, strategies, and expertise to help you make educated and informed decisions. Start listening on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or anywhere you listen.
Finding the right mold solution starts with an inspection by a trusted source. We’ve got all the answers you’re looking for, and then some on our Mold Expert Insights Blog.
Stay up to date on our latest company news, media appearances, and blog posts by visiting moldinspectiontexas.com/In-The-News.