#9 Everyone is concerned about the purity of the water they drink.
But, what about the air you are breathing? Although we may drink two
liters of liquid each day, we breathe in an estimated 15,000 liters of air.
Toxins in that air are absorbed immediately by the lungs and transferred to our bloodstream.
Excessive concentrations of indoor mold growth can lead
to a variety of health problems. If you, a family member, or
friend is experiencing any of the following symptoms, you could have
an indoor mold problem. Don’t risk your health!
Molds produce health effects through inflammation, allergy, or
infection. Allergic reactions are most common following mold
exposure. Typical symptoms that mold-exposed persons report
(alone or in combination) include:
Respiratory problems, such as wheezing, difficulty breathing,
and shortness of breath
Nasal and sinus congestion
Eye irritation (burning, watery, or reddened eyes)
Dry, hacking cough
Nose or throat irritation
Skin rashes or irritations
Headaches, memory problems, mood swings, nosebleeds,
body aches and pains, and fevers are occasionally reported in
"An estimated 37 million people in the United States suffer from
chronic sinusitis… Our studies indicate that, in fact, fungus is likely the
cause of nearly all of these problems." -1999 Study by the Mayo